As a company or as private or public institution (so-called implementation partner)
As an implementation partner, you must meet these five requirements:
- Your company or private or public institution must operate in Switzerland and engage in value-creating activities.
- The focus of your project must be on science-based innovation, i.e. on implementing the latest research findings on the market.
- Your project must address a market need and promise to be commercially successful or to benefit society.
- You must assume the project costs incurred within your company and be prepared to cover your research partner's expenses in an amount equivalent to at least 10% of the funding offered by Innosuisse.
- A Swiss research partner must be prepared to implement an innovation project with you.
As researcher (so-called research partner)
You must work at a Swiss research institution. Your research institution must belong to one of the following categories:
- Higher education research centres as per Art. 4, Letter c of the RIPA
- Non-commercial research centres outside the higher education sector in accordance with Art. 5 of the RIPA
- Government bodies as per Art. 16 (3) of the RIPA which carry out their own research for the purpose of fulfilling their mandates
- Federal research institutes according to Art. 17 of the RIPA
- A company must want to realise an innovation project with you as a research partner.