Innosuisse funds innovation projects by researchers who have not yet found a partner to implement the result. We particularly provide support for highly innovative yet risky projects.
Has your research work thrown up a great innovative idea with market potential, but you have not yet found a business partner to implement your project on the market? Are you convinced that your scientific findings could be implemented successfully onto the market by a company?
Innosuisse is here to help: You can still submit your application without an implementation partner initially.
Innosuisse supports innovation projects without an implementation partner for a maximum of 18 months (if the project is part of the federal funding programme in the field of energy, support may be provided for up to 36 months).
Dates of the evaluation meetings
E&E: Energy & Environment
SSBM: Social Sciences & Business Management
LS: Life Sciences
Documents for on-going projects
- Material costs awarded 2017.xlsx (XLS, 50 kB, 08.08.2019)
- Confirmation of contributions by implementation partner 2017.xlsx (XLS, 43 kB, 08.08.2019)
- Costs paid from own funds Implementation partner 2017.xlsx (XLS, 43 kB, 27.08.2019)
- Timesheet 2017.xlsx (XLS, 55 kB, 03.02.2020)
- Financial report 2017.xlsx (XLS, 79 kB, 03.02.2020)
Last modification 24.02.2020
Project and Programme Funding
Energy & Environment
+41 58 465 33 72
+41 58 462 81 47
+41 58 467 17 55
+41 58 464 19 85
Social Sciences & Business Management
+41 58 462 86 51