So you’ve got an innovative business idea and intend to set up a knowledge- or technology-based company? In the «Business Concept» module, you will learn how to think and act like an entrepreneur and acquire both the theoretical and practical expertise to set up and run your own company.
Who can take part?
Anyone interested in science-based entrepreneurship, including students and employees of universities (present, future, and alumni), entrepreneurs as well as individuals with experience in corporate research and development. Max. 25 participants per course.
- Company and business strategy
- Product development
- Market research (analysis, potential, target audience, USP, competition)
- Strategy, marketing mix, campaign planning
- Finances (financial planning, needs assessment, search for investors, financing, liquidity)
- Management and organisation
- Business planning
- Intellectual property, legal matters, contracts, etc.
- Developing a business plan based on a concrete business idea
- Individual and group work
- Presentation to a jury
Semester course: 14 evenings of four hours, from 5.15 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Held at 15 higher education institutions in Switzerland
The courses are free of charge.
Current courses / provider
They are held by four different consortia.
Last modification 10.08.2021