During these turbulent times, Innosuisse supports its clients by providing pragmatic and unbureaucratic solutions so that innovation projects can, if possible, continue without interruption. Learn more about the latest changes to the funding conditions for innovation projects as well as extension options for Innovation Cheques, Start-up Coaching and Mentoring. If you have further questions, please get in touch with your contact person at Innosuisse.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, you can apply for project extensions, redistribution of work packages between project partners and, if implementation partners are faced with liquidity shortages, for a reduction or waiver of cash contributions. Deadline for submission of project modifications related to COVID-19: 30 June 2020.
>More about project changes due to COVID-19.
Innosuisse will use an accelerated procedure when deciding on new applications that show promise with respect to quickly making a relevant contribution to dealing with the coronavirus crisis.
>Submit a project now.
Effective immediately, you can apply for an extension for your Innovation Cheque.
- For international projects evaluated by Innosuisse (EUREKA, Era-Net, bilateral calls), the same measures apply as those listed under "Innovation projects". Project extensions must be agreed within the international consortium.
- For projects within the framework of AAL, ECSEL and Eurostars, project amendments are submitted to the central implementing organisations via the project manager or coordinator, using the processes provided for this purpose.
- If you have any questions, please contact your contact person at Innosuisse.
If necessary, you can now apply to extend the mentoring voucher.
The coaching programme will continue. If necessary, you can easily request an extension or postpone milestones in the coaching for start-ups.
Information about additional funding opportunities
- Training modules 2 to 4 will be made available online. If you have any questions, please contact the course provider directly.
- Applications for internationalisation camps will continue to be accepted, but related international travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Participation in international trade fairs is suspended until further notice.
- Themed specialist events: We therefore ask you to get in touch with your contact person at Innosuisse before you submit an application for funding for a themed specialist event.
- The Federal Council also agreed a guarantee scheme to support promising startups encountering liquidity problems caused by the coronavirus. The responsible cantonal bodies can make use of an expert group which is coordinated by Innosuisse during the evaluation if required. This group submits an assessment of whether the companies applying meet the requirement as science- or technology-based startups. More information.
Last modification 28.05.2020