Innosuisse promotes science-based innovation in the interest of the economy and society in Switzerland. The funding activities include the support of science-based start-ups and scale-ups through the Innosuisse Start-up Coaching programme. To further strengthen the programme and fill existing expertise gaps, we are looking to accredit a very limited number of additional coaches of the following types:
Start-up Coaches work with the CEO and the management team of the start-up on all business aspects that are important for the creation and development of a company. The main condition to become a Start-up Coach is to have own extensive experience as founder of a start-up in the area of science-based innovation.
Scale-up Coaches accompany entrepreneurs in all critical business aspects at the beginning or during the growth phase of the company. The main condition to become a Scale-up Coach is to have scaled a business to reach a significant amount of employees and/or market share in a key role (C-level, not consultancy).
Special Coaches provide in-depth expertise in a specific area that is of great importance to many science-based startups and scale-ups. For this call, particularly sought areas of expertise are:
- SDGs: Sustainable business strategies and impact measurement
- Logistics, transport, packaging
- Clinical trials and trials strategy
- Food regulatory affairs
- Regulatory affairs in MedTech with focus in software applications
- Productivity and efficiency enhancement using AI and automation
- Product and system certifications in engineering
- Financial Planning
- International taxation
- Technology transfer management with focus on licensing agreements
- Technology management
- Industrialization/Manufacturing in the scale-up context
- HR in the scale-up context
- Go-to-market strategies in different markets: EMEA/NORAM/LATAM/APAC
- Sales in the scale-up context (sales teams, sales cycles, etc.)
Does your experience and expertise meet the key requirements of one of the above coach types? Then you will find more information in the corresponding application form:
- Application form Start-up Coach (DOCX, 67 kB, 03.11.2023)
- Application form Scale-up Coach (DOCX, 67 kB, 01.11.2023)
- Application form Special Coach (DOCX, 76 kB, 01.11.2023)
If you would like to apply, please send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Coach Accreditation 2023 – <your name>" in the subject line:
1. Completed application form of the corresponding coach type
2. Your CV
Application deadline: 23.11.2023, 13:00
We are looking for a very small number of coaches. Therefore, please ensure you meet the requirements for the type of coach for which you are seeking accreditation.
We will pre-screen candidates based on the submitted documents and invite only pre-selected candidates who fill current gaps in the coach pool for an interview. Please be aware that this pre-selection process will begin once the call is closed and may take 4 to 6 weeks.
Due to the necessary approval process, it is expected that new accredited coaches will be operational by the end of Q1 2024 or early Q2 2024.
Questions: Please contact the start-up team via email@example.com.
Last modification 03.11.2023