- No. It is not possible to redistribute personnel expenses
and material costs within the budget.
Questions that may appear during the project
- In exceptional cases, costs in addition to the expected
contribution stipulated in the funding agreement may be
approved as part of a supplementary application if they
are incurred due to approved changes to the project or
were unforeseeable and the project partners could not
be held responsible. The funding agreement will be
amended accordingly. (Article 11 of the implementing
provisions for innovation projects).
- The personnel expenses can be increased up to the
cost ceiling for the reasons mentioned in question 23
without amending the funding agreement.
- No. Not unless the change concerns the key people
reported to Innosuisse.
- The key people noted in the funding agreement are
project staff who cannot be replaced within a short period
of time (less than six months) due to their
- The financial contribution (cash amount) must be paid
to the research partner by the time Innosuisse makes
the second funding instalment.
Documents for on-going projects
Important: At present, no interim financial reports are required unless expressly requested by Innosuisse.
- Confirmation of contributions by implementation partner 2017.xlsx (XLS, 43 kB, 08.08.2019)
- Material costs awarded 2017.xlsx (XLS, 50 kB, 08.08.2019)
- Costs paid from own funds Implementation partner 2017.xlsx (XLS, 43 kB, 27.08.2019)
- Financial report 2017.xlsx (XLS, 79 kB, 03.02.2020)
- Timesheet 2017.xlsx (XLS, 55 kB, 03.02.2020)
Last modification 27.03.2020
Project and Programme Funding
Energy & Environment
+41 58 465 33 72
+41 58 462 81 47
+41 58 467 17 55
+41 58 464 19 85
Social Sciences & Business Management
+41 58 462 86 51