In the frame of the digitalisation action plan 2019-2020, Innosuisse already launched an impulse programme within the field of “Manufacturing technologies”. Since this program was limited to manufacturing technologies, the potential for innovation projects in the broad field of digitalisation is still large.
To remain one of the leading countries in the development and application of digital technologies, Innosuisse decided to launch another call for innovation projects in the field of digitalisation. Innosuisse is providing CHF 10 million for this call.
Here are the specific research fields:
1. Cyber-physical systems
- Digital platform for material engineering
- Digital Twin platform
- Building Information Modelling
- Medical / Surgical Models
2. Internet of Things
- IoT networking and management of large scale deployments
- Data processing and analysis
3.“Big Data” technology
4. 3D printing
- Digital methods for advanced process control in Additive Manufacturing AM
- Digital material models for components built in AM
5. Augmented and virtual reality
6. Digital Aviation
7. Machine Learning
Besides the regular innovation projects, the call pursues two lines to promote innovation in the context of Digitalisation:
Submission deadline: 16. December 2019
Decision: At the latest end of February 2020
When submitting your application in Analytics, please indicate under the selection field under which focus you are submitting the application in the call.
"Are you submitting your funding application in the frame of an Innosuisse Call?"
- Call Digitalisation Focus 1 (see description above)
- Call Digitalisation Focus 2 (see description above)
Innosuisse underlines that the submission of regular innovation projects, including the field of Digitalisation, is always possible and welcome, regardless of the objectives of this specific call.
Last modification 22.10.2019