Scale-up Coaching grants you a voucher worth of up to CHF 75,000 for coaching sessions with Innosuisse accredited coaches over a period of a maximum of 24 months.
What is included in the Scale-up Coaching
Call for application
It is only possible to apply for the Scale-up Coaching voucher within a valid time period (call period).
In order to be eligible for Scale-up Coaching, your start-up must meet the following requirements :
- Company is founded in accordance with Swiss law within the last five years or the last ten years in justified cases (e.g. time-intensive life science start-ups)
- Innovative and science-based product or service
- Business has high market potential and is defendable (IP, know-how, speed to market, etc.)
- Business model is scalable and executed by an ambitious team of at least 5 FTE with the potential to achieve the growth goals
What your application should include
The application is to be submitted online following the link in a published call and should include:
- Description of the innovative business and the motivation/vision driving it
- Value proposition of offered product/service and explanation of USPs and competitive advantage
- Market overview including key market drivers, addressable market size and competitor analysis
- Business plan featuring general company status, details on operations, financial projections and funding status
- Description of the team and their commitment and company growth plans including board members and advisors
- Business achievements so far
- SWOT and gap analysis
- Growth strategy and execution plan including goals with defined measurable metrics and milestones
- Investor pitch deck and company presentation
Do you meet the requirements? Then enter your application following the link in a published call.
You will need to register and can go directly to the Scale-up Coaching application form after logging in.
After the application has been submitted, Innosuisse will start the evaluation process.
Frequently asked questions
The Innosuisse coaching vouchers are limited for use with the coaching options offered and cannot be paid out.
No, Innosuisse Certification is not a requirement to be eligible for the Scale-up Coaching.
The application cannot be edited once it is submitted. The Innosuisse office will reach out to you if it needs further clarification and/or documents are required.
All Innosuisse coaches have a proven track record of their expertise. Further information on the individual coaches is provided in the Innosuisse online tool. The information provided there is sufficient to make a selection. Innosuisse can support you with the selection if you are unsure.
The relationship between you and Innosuisse is a funding relationship. The associated rights and obligations are set out in the “decision” you will receive when your application has been approved. A “decision” is a legal term for the paper document that Innosuisse sends to the applicants. This document contains the decision as to whether an application for coaching was approved or rejected.
Your partnership with a coach is governed by a standardised contract, which is implemented in the IT tool and automatically becomes effective as soon as that coach decides to accept your invitation to work together. You will need to specify a portion of your budget to be assigned to each coach for their services. The budget amount is to be agreed between you and the relevant coach directly. If necessary, the budget can be amended at any time in the Innosuisse online tool by mutual agreement.
Yes. It is recommended approaching coaches who are relevant for your business challenges. You can approach and select individual coaches using the Innosuisse online tool. Innosuisse can support you with the selection.
Coaches are paid for their flexible coaching services on an hourly basis at a standard rate. The whole payments process is managed directly and electronically in the Innosuisse online tool.
The voucher is managed solely via the Innosuisse online tool provided by Innosuisse. There you can see which coach(es) you are working with and how much of your budget you have left.
The Innosuisse coaching voucher is only valid for Innosuisse-accredited coaches and cannot be used for coaches outside of the programme.
The submitted report/application cannot be edited once it is submitted. However, it is possible to send an updated pitch deck by email to email@example.com at the latest three days before the presentation at the Scale-up Award meeting. Any other additional documents after the submission are not considered for the evaluation.
You will be provided with an official template by Innosuisse that can then be uploaded to the Innosuisse online tool.
No, the portion of the budget that has not be used cannot be paid out.
Last modification 04.05.2021