Israel is famously known as the Start-up Nation. This unique and fast-paced start-up ecosystem consists of over 6500 start-ups (largest number of start-up per capita in the world). The Israeli innovation ecosystem has given rise to a unique environment, in which flourish and thrive.
For the very first time, selected Swiss high-tech start-ups will have access to Israeli start-up accelerator programmes, meet and cooperate with Israeli peers and fully immerse themselves into the vibrant start-up ecosystem in Israel. The programme is based on the principles of the renowned Lean Start-up methodology pioneered by Steve Blank and further refined by Eric Ries, Alexander Osterwalder and most recently Marc Gruber. Among others, the programme offers the following services:
- Hands-on learning of the lean start-up methodology to identify the ultimate product-market fit for your start-up
- Personal introductions to potential clients, business partners, investors and innovation stakeholders, such as research institutions, hospitals, key opinion and market leaders
- Inspirational lectures by prominent international keynote speakers
- Tailor-made workshops by leading Israeli, Swiss and U.S. industry experts
- Individual training & mentoring throughout the programme
- Networking and peer-to-peer exchange with Israeli entrepreneurs
Sounds appealing? Then click here to learn more about the programme, to view the detailed programme agenda and to find the corresponding registration form.
Last modification 07.01.2020