International trade fairs for start-ups
Innosuisse gives start-ups with global ambitions the chance to attend international trade fairs as visitors or exhibitors.
Does your start-up have huge potential on the world stage? Do you have a mature internationalisation strategy? Are you busy entering new markets?
Then take this opportunity to participate in a leading international trade fair that is relevant to you.
We are working with Switzerland Global Enterprise (S-GE) to bring you this special offer for start-ups. S-GE promotes Swiss export and has an in-depth knowledge of internationalisation and a global network. The trade fairs available include, for example:
- Viva Technology: May 2020, Paris
- BIO digital: June 8–12th 2020, digital
- BIO Europe: 26.-28. Oct. 2020, Munich
- Medica: Nov 16–19th 2020, Düsseldorf
You can find the full selection of trade fairs on the S-GE website.
Who can apply?
You need to meet the following requirements:
- Your application for Innosuisse coaching has been approved or you received a coaching certificate (or label) from Innosuisse (or the CTI) no more than 36 months ago.
- You want to enter international markets to increase added value in Switzerland.
- The quality of your internationalisation strategy and the potential to open up the respective market and create value are high.
How to submit an application
You can find out how to get in touch with the contacts for the offer and submit your application directly on the S-GE website.