Innosuisse and the Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa e Inovação Industrial (EMBRAPII) work together to support international innovation projects implemented by partners from Switzerland and Brazil. Research institutions and companies have the opportunity to submit funding applications in regular calls for proposals. This partnership boosts knowledge and technology transfer and makes both countries more competitive.
Participants from Brazil and Switzerland are invited to submit joint project proposals in the research and development of innovative products and applications with a strong market potential.
The call is open for all topics. However, projects in following topics are particularly appreciated:
- Biotech and medtech
- Agriculture and food production
- Industry 4.0
- Advanced materials
- Information and communication technologies
- Clean energy & water
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Innovation and creativity (social, technical, cultural) und digitalization
Timeline of call process:
- February 1, 2021 Call launch
- April 30, 2021 Submission deadline for Pre-proposals
- Beginning of June 2021: communication of recommendation for next step.
- August 2, 2021 Submission deadline for Full-proposals
- End of October 2021: communication of evaluation results and decision.
Application language is in English.
How to take part, eligibility criteria and funding rates:
This is an international, bilateral funding measure and is subject to the funding rules of EMBRAPII for brazilian particpants and Innosuisse for Swiss participants. Please refer to the Joint Call Guidelines.
The search of project partners in Brazil and Switzerland will be supported and organised by Enterprise Europe Network EEN.
EEN Brazil and Switzerland will offer a web-based matchmaking platform to establish contacts between interested organisations.
Contact for partner search:
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) contact point
+41 58 469 07 59 firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the call:
A webinar for interested parties will be organized beginning of March 2021. It will provide information on funding conditions, call process, partner search and other aspects of the call. Interested parties will have the opportunity to ask questions to representatives of EMBRAPII, Innosuisse and EEN. For more information please register here.
Contact for call information:
+41 58 467 16 05 email@example.com
- Call Guidelines (PDF, 506 kB, 09.02.2021)
- Pre-proposal template (PDF, 1 MB, 01.02.2021)
- Full-proposal submission via: Application platform Innosuisse Analytics
- Joint Call document (annex for Pre- and Full-proposal) (DOC, 814 kB, 08.02.2021)
- Webinar beginning of March 2021:
(Registration link soon available)
- Matchmaking platform for partner search (b2m platform)
Last modification 09.02.2021