Innosuisse supports themed specialised thematic events that bring together stakeholders from industry and academia in a specific innovative topic by contributing up to 50% of the event’s costs.
Are you organising a specialist event about a specific innovative topic that brings together key stakeholders from industry and academia?
Then apply for financial support.
Innosuisse assumes up to half of the costs accounted for.
Who can submit an application?
Success criteria for applications:
- The organiser of the event is a non-profit organisation
- The significance of the innovative topic for Swiss industry and society
- Proven methods and mechanisms to ensure knowledge and technology is transferred between the worlds of research, industry and society in an effective way
- A high-quality event concept
- Plausible and cost-conscious budgetung, Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft
Please note that the application must be submitted no later than four months before the date scheduled for the specialised thematic event.
Incoming applications are formally assessed and evaluated on an ongoing basis. If your application is approved, we will send you a funding agreement, which governs all of the general conditions for funding in detail.
You can find more information about the criteria and the application process in the implementing provisions for specialised thematic events and in Innosuisse’s Contributions Ordinance.
Last modification 31.10.2019