Our innovation mentors know the Swiss innovation scene like the back of their hand and can introduce you to a range of funding instruments. They can make it easier for you to access technology and research and help you to launch an innovation project together with a public-sector research partner. Take advantage of this free service.
Who can apply for support?
You work for an SME that has fewer than 250 employees (full-time equivalents), is based in Switzerland and you have questions such as:
- Our SME has an innovative idea, what are the next steps?
- Who can provide me with an overview of the different research institutions for innovation projects?
- Is our SME even allowed to apply for Innosuisse funding?
- Does my project have a chance of being funded by Innosuisse?
Then apply for the Basic Support voucher
- Our SME is pursuing an innovative idea but needs more research skills. How and where do we get them?
- Which research institution is the best match for my innovation project?
Then apply for the Partner Support voucher
- How do I put together a project application for Innosuisse or another funding body (e.g. also for international funding programmes in which Switzerland participates)?
- How do I conclude contracts with my project partners?
- How do I settle patent matters with my contractual partner?
Then apply for the Application Support voucher
- How do I revise a funding application such as one for an Innosuisse project that has previously been rejected?
Then apply for the Revision Support voucher
Please note: You can also apply for the Basic Support, Partner Support and Application Support credit all at the same time.
How can I apply for support?
Look for an innovation mentor from your region in our list and fill out the application form in full. The service is free.
Last modification 09.05.2019
Knowledge and Technologie Transfer
Barbara Pfluger, Scientific Officer
Sandra Villiger, Scientific Officer
Yassmin El Ouarzani, specialist
Emile Dupont, Head of group
Phone +41 58 461 38 81