Our innovation mentors know the Swiss innovation scene like the back of their hand and can introduce you to a range of funding instruments. They can make it easier for you to access technology and research and help you to launch an innovation project together with a public-sector research partner. Take advantage of this free service.
Who can apply for support?
You work for an SME that has fewer than 250 employees (full-time equivalents), is based in Switzerland and you have questions such as:
- Our SME has an innovative idea, what are the next steps?
- Who can provide me with an overview of the different research institutions for innovation projects?
- Is our SME even allowed to apply for Innosuisse funding?
- Does my project have a chance of being funded by Innosuisse?
Then apply for the Basic Support voucher
- Our SME is pursuing an innovative idea but needs more research skills. How and where do we get them?
- Which research institution is the best match for my innovation project?
Then apply for the Partner Support voucher
- How do I put together a project application for Innosuisse or another funding body (e.g. also for international funding programmes in which Switzerland participates)?
- How do I conclude contracts with my project partners?
- How do I settle patent matters with my contractual partner?
Then apply for the Application Support voucher
- How do I revise a funding application such as one for an Innosuisse project that has previously been rejected?
Then apply for the Revision Support voucher
Please note: You can also apply for the Basic Support, Partner Support and Application Support credit all at the same time.
How can I apply for support?
Look for an innovation mentor from your region in our list and fill out the application form in full. The service is free.
Last modification 19.03.2019