Innosuisse Scale-up Coaching is aimed at innovative and science-based start-ups with very high growth potential and is intended to give them a boost, namely with support in sharpening and implementing their growth strategy. The programme grants a voucher worth of up to CHF 75,000 for personalised coaching sessions and targeted networking over a period of a maximum of 24 months. Applications to the programme are only possible during specific call periods. The call is open from June 3 to July 23.
Once your start-up has a solid base and market access is established, the challenge is to grow your business in a sustainable way. Setting up scalable processes and defining an efficient organisational structure are key to achieving successful growth. In the Scale-up Coaching programme, you will select and work with a small team of Innosuisse accredited coaches with various backgrounds to provide you with support on how to scale your business and overcome related challenges. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to receive advice from a large range of specialist coaches on matters such as intellectual property, legal issues, fundraising and investor relations, organisational growth and scaling, and more.
Timeline of call process:
June 3 2021: Scale-up Coaching Call launch
July 23 2021: Application submission deadline
August/September 2021: Evaluation and initiation of phase 1 of the coaching programme
- Start-up has been incorporated in Switzerland within the last five years or the last ten years in justified cases (e.g. time-intensive life science start-ups)
- Start-up employs five or more full-time equivalent members
- Innovative and science based business model
- Past growth performance and stage of maturity
- High growth rate and high growth potential
- Defendable product/service
- Ambitious and committed team
Further information about the Scale-up Coaching programme can be found on the following page: Innosuisse Scale-up Coaching.
Last modification 03.06.2021